FeedBurner Application is a free service which helps you keep track of your RSS Feed traffic, It is a great way to package your existing feeds providing you a host of free and premium services that you can utilize. Feed burner can be used on the original content that you have created or just any thing that you have composed for your website. There are a number of Feed burner services which can be used in order to optimize web traffic. Here are some of the techniques and a brief description on how they are useful.
A Blogger blog is very easy to use and you will be able to get it for free from www.Blogger.com. It is one of the most popular places where many people create their blog. One of the biggest blog lie that Armand has revealed is a Blogger blog will be easily indexed because Google owns it. This is not totally true. He reveals that there is no Blogger Blogs that is on the top 100 world blog in the world.
Another great idea using articles on your blog comes from Patsi Krakoff and Denise Wakeman of The Blog Squad. They give a teleseminar on “From Blog to Book” how to write your book or e-book by posting short and/or longer articles on your blog.
1. Make your blogs search engine optimized. Make your blog rich in keywords. This will increase traffic to your blog and make your blog profitable for you.
2. Update your blogs regularly. The search engine spiders list the blogs that are updated regularly so obviously this works seriously in your favour.
3. Put links to your web site on your blog. This will help you to use your blog as a source of increasing traffic to your web site too.
4. Use the feedbacks and comments on your blog as a source to improve your writings. This will help in increasing the popularity of your blog.
5. It is good for your blog if the visitors can leave their comments. In this way your blog becomes communicative.
Because blogs are useful for creating online interaction, you may find that some indexes will rank your blog based on its popularity, or the number of other blogs that link to it. Once again, Technorati provides and ideal example of this in action. They will measure your blog based on the number of blogs that reference your blog. This is referred to as your blogs “authority”. Technorati will also measure your blog by how many readers mark your blog as a favorite.
In searching for blog themes, you can also find blog sites that allow you to create an account to them and use their site as your blogging site and you will be offered with different blog themes that you can choose from, of course, you can pick the one that fits your taste and personality.
Now the last thing you need to do is make money out of your blogging. You can do this by selling affiliate products related to your topic or by using google adsense ads in your blog posts.